Courtesy of RE/MAX REALTY SPECIALISTS-CHARLOTTESVILLE.
Currently the largest potential commercial tract available in Greene. Adjoins Walmart and Lowes development. Designated as part of Greene County’s growth area. Possible uses include a planned residential development, light industrial, or retail. Key location close to the intersection of Rt. 33 and Rt. 29, with direct access to the DC metropolitan area.
Property Details and Features
- City: Ruckersville
- Directions: From 29 North, Left on Spotswood Trail (Rt. 33), property on right, past Walmart. Gravel entrance just before sign shop.
- 486 days on the market
- 139.57 acres
- Best use: Commercial Development,Multi-Family
- Water: Individual Well
- Sewer: Septic Tank
Home Owner’s Association
- HOA: No
- Elementary school: Ruckersville
- Middle school: William Monroe
- High school: William Monroe
- Tax year: 2015
- Annual taxes: $1,951